Dave Land wrote:
I can't help but think that I'm turning into a relative in my family who has always been a JFK-assassination conspiracy freak as I become more and more interested in uncovering the truth of 9/11.

I love conspiracies for entertainment value alone. (My interests lie in virtual/synthetic world creation and conspiracies are ripe elements for emotional story telling.) As an apprentice fiction writer, I felt played on 9/11. I didn't have to the words to describe it then, but now I think I could list a few things.

But, this is one Conspiracy I'm actually afraid of examining too deeply. Look into the abyss and, well...

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/