Gary Nunn wrote:

There has to be some good jokes in this somewhere.....

Yeah, a male dolphin named "Cindy"... oh the teasing he must get from all the other male dolpins.

JERUSALEM - Sharon Tendler met Cindy 15 years ago. She said it was love at
first sight. This week she finally took the plunge and proposed. The lucky
"guy" plunged right back.

In a modest ceremony at Dolphin Reef in the southern Israeli port of Eilat,
Tendler, a 41-year-old British citizen, apparently became the world's first
person to "marry" a dolphin.

Given my past I have the right to joke about a topic like this, but can't think of anything witty at the moment, only really bad jokes about problems with the in-laws and wedding/honeymoon attire. I'd say the timing of the article arriving on list was quite a fluke though. :-) (Sorry, I can't resist a bad pun)

Michael Harney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]