On Jan 4, 2006, at 11:44 AM, Dan Minette wrote:

From: "Dave Land" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Something happened on 9/11 other than the official version, and the
price has been the real security of the USA.

Before I respond, I'd like to ask a question of you and Nick.  Are you
arguing.

1) Commercial planes were not really hijacked on 9-11
2) Commercial planes did not hit the twin towers
3) Commercial planes did not hit the Pentagon.
4) AQ did not hijack the planes?
5) People high in the US government knew about the hijackings beforehand?
6) Bombs were planted in the WTC and went off after the planes hit?

To be quite accurate (or, if you prefer, pedantic), *I* am
not arguing any of the above, Dylan Avery is. I am, however,
open to explanations of the events of 9/11 other than the
official story, which has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

However, since you asked, the answer to all six questions is,
quite possibly.

Of course, I don't know what actually happened in New York,
Washington and Pennsylvania on 9/11, but as I said in my
original post, I am increasingly convinced that it is not
according to the version presented by the administration.

I realize that all of the conspiracy theories are full of
holes, but that makes them no different than the government
version.

I look forward to your response to Mr. Avery's assertions.

Dave