Dan Minette wrote:
> Looking at the contention that the nature of the collapse was
> consistent with demolition instead of desctruction by a shock wave
> going downwards, we can look at:
>
> http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/videos/#northtower
>
> The composit ABC vidio shows pretty clearly that the bottom parts of
> the building do not start to fall until the wave of destruction
> reaches them. If multiple charges went off, then the collapse would
> take place near simultaneously.
>
> After spending time looking at this, I still cannot see where the
> alledged holes in the explaination provided by civil engineers is.
> I'd appreciate a description of why the professional explaination
> cannot be right.

Dan, I don't deny it, I question it.
I would have an easier time with the way it collapsed if the buildings
had toppled onto their neighbors (as awful as that sounds). It is the
3 buildings collapsing straight down that boggles my imagination.

As it were......building demolition experts *do* *not* explode all
their charges simultaneously in any case, but rather explode the
charges so that the collapse is "guided" downward. (And that factoid
is from watching a documentary on building demolition I saw back in
the 90s).

As thing stand, I don't believe in the conspiracy theories, but some
aspects of them remain open questions until sufficient answers appear.
I just have not seen sufficient evidnce for my particular bugaboo.<G>

xponent
Splashes Maru
rob