Michael Harney wrote:
One series that I hope wraps up in this or the next season is Stargate: SG-1. Despite Ben Browder being one of my favorite actors, I think the series has had a good run and really needs to conclude rather than running it until it fizzles out like Sci-fi Channel seems intent on doing.

I would interested to see it continue for some time. No American Sci-Fi tv show has yet to build a good wrong across cast generations. I'm not saying that SG-1 could ever be as venerable as, say, Dr. Who, but I would love to see at least one show in my lifetime survive a decent "secondary run" with a new lead. The key here is, are the writers up to the challenge? (Slider's writers in a few key seasons certainly were not.)

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/