Dave Land wrote:
Julia wrote:

Did anything go the way you wanted it to? Most of the NFL playoff games went (IMO) the WRONG way -- I think one weekend, out of 4 games, 2 went the way I really didn't want them to, 1 went the way I wanted it to, and the remaining 1 I didn't care too much about -- but I did care about that winning team being defeated at the next level.

I don't post about sports, generally, but having been born in Pittsburgh and with a dad and brother in Seattle, I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome.

Well, sounds like it's nice for you.

If someone had told me 2 years ago that I'd be rooting for Seattle in the Super Bowl, I'd'a' thought they were crazy. :)

        Julia