Patrick Sweeney wrote:
Hi folks,
I'm currently re-reading "The Radioactive Boy Scout" by Ken
Silverstein. It's the true story of a teenager near Detroit who tried
to build a breeder reactor in his back yard shed in the 1990s - the
EPA eventually had to clean it up. It's an interesting read, though
the author has a strong anti-nuclear stance. Anyone else read it?

I haven't read it, although I have read *about* it.

I originally read it along with "Bobby Fischer Goes to War" for an
obsessed prodigy two-fer. :)

Now, that sounds like a book I might enjoy. Of course, I've already got plenty to keep me going for awhile. (You know, you really actually have more time to read when the twins are infants than when they're toddlers. Really.)

        Julia