> From: Dave Land
> Subject: Fear the Future: MSN: "National Bank of Wal-Mart?"
>
> Folks,
>
> I know very little about the responsibility of Liz Pulliam Weston or
> MSN, so the story could be shot through with biases and inaccuracies,
> but, here's a piece describing how the world's most voracious
> "person" is out to control even more of our "free" markets.
>
> Dave

I have mixed feelings about the whole Wal-Mart thing, but in this case I
can see some merit. I am sick of paying for Banks expensive boardroom
lunches and wine cellars and executive perks. In this day and age
banking should be much more efficient, and maybe Wal-Mart will help that
happen. Of course, it could be awful too.

Andrew