At 09:04 PM Wednesday 3/22/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:
Robert Seeberger wrote:
Julia Thompson wrote:

The laws in the US vary from state to state.  Texas does something
fairly reasonable -- I've forgotten the age of consent, but if one
person is on one side and the other is on the other side, if the
difference in ages is a certain margin or less (again, I've forgotten
what that is -- I never had reason to worry about it here!), it's not
statutory rape.  So if you're 2 months older than the age of consent
and you boink someone 3 months younger than you (i.e., younger than
the age of consent, but close to you in age) it's OK.  And 2 people
under the age of consent going at it isn't considered statutory rape.

(I like the Netherlands solution.)

I'd just like to add that saying the word "Boink" is a lot of fun.

It is.  Typing it is some fun, but not as fun as saying it.

And nothing holds a candle to doing it.  :)

If you have to use a candle you must not be doing it right, or at least not n enough.

See What Kind Of Thoughts You Put In My Mind Maru

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton

(Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)