Nick Lidster wrote:
Well Jo Anne after my last format, I went to download the installer as
normal and I received the BOINC software... it is not bad at all IMO. And it
seems to runner faster then the previous client.

I've noticed a few irritating bugs (most annoying is that there seems to be a slow memory+cpu leak, even with it told only to work in screensaver mode).

On the plus side, you can use the same client to sign up for other good scientific causes like [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ClimatePrediction.net.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/