In a message dated 4/3/2006 4:54:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> From my experience, I recommend a nice Mixed Oligo-Astrocytoma of
> the frontal lobe over, for example, Anaplastic Ependymoma. The
> former, in my experience, is a happy little indolent tumor that is
> easily removed and treated with just about the gentlest chemotherapy
> that can be had. The latter, in my experience is a rotten, murdering
> bastard that is evil and should be eradicated

The word anaplastic is always bad. By far the best brain tumor to have is
Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma of the cerebellum. Totally benign completely
resectable. If you are going to have an oligo it is betterf to be a pure oligo
but
the right anterior ftontal lobe is a good place because a wide resection is
possible. On balance however the best is no tumor at all.