Dave Land wrote:
Folks,

No, really: In. Sleep. Advertising.

This is a sign of the end times.

Leela: Didn't you have ads in the 20th century?

Fry: Well, sure, but not in our dreams. Only on TV and radio. And in magazines and movies and at ball games and on buses and milk cartons and T-shirts and written in the sky. But not in dreams. No, sir-ee!

Bender: Quit squawking, flesh wad. Nobody's forcing you to buy anything.

Amy: Yeah. I mean we all have commercials in our dreams but you don't see us running off to buy brand-name merchandise at low, low prices.

[After a long silence they get up and run out.]

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/