> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On
> Behalf Of Dan Minette
>
> So, I'm really curious.  How does networking form the basis for a new
> paradigm that is so clearly correct, that those who look at things in
the
> more traditional way are fundamentalists?

Does the correctness or otherwise of any new paradigm have anything to
do with those who reject it being fundamentalists? I would have thought
their rejection of it was sufficient? I would have thought that
paradigms are not actually correct, just kind of current.

As a matter of interest, what are your two paradigms of the last 2500
years?

Andrew