At 09:26 PM Tuesday 3/21/2006, Steve Sloan wrote:
Robert Seeberger wrote:

> Oh, that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh........

A dance floor game I saw a couple of years ago at Con-Stellation,
courtesy of Pat McAdams: Take two index cards. Write "That's the
way" on the front of one card. Write "I like it" on the other.
Write "Uh-huh, uh-huh" on the front of the second card. Write a
lot of "ooh ooh oohs" on the back of the second card. By flipping
and/or raising the right card, the vast majority of the song's
lyrics can be captioned live during the song.

Maybe you had to be there, Maru,,.

And sufficiently inebriated, or at least sleep-deprived?

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton

(Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)