On 28/04/2006, at 8:11 PM, Charlie Bell wrote:

On 28/04/2006, at 10:16 AM, Russell Chapman wrote:

I happened to be looking for an old email in my mail folders when I came across some stuff I had saved from mid 1996 from the list. I know we went through all this 5 years ago, but I can't remember - did we ever determine when the list actually started? I'm sure there are people here who were here well before me (Julia and Steve for starters), so it must be close to a decade old.

I (first) joined in late 97. iirc...

Charlie.

I found my subscription email from October 1996, and the list had been going a while before that. I suspect 10 year anniversary may have already passed. Speaking of anniversaries, I'm off to my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary this weekend, and I am currently organising the 30 year reunion of an overland bus trip (Kathmandu to London) which we hold every 5 years. Ahh, the good old days...

Regards, Ray.