Also, in re Paul Simon.

I think _Graceland_ is probably his best work ever. Lasers in the jungle, yes … but his human touch was and is astonishing. "The Mississippi Delta was shining like a National guitar … I am following the highway to the cradle of the Civil War" is a fantastic entrant verse to a profoundly sweet and intense ballad of self-discovery, combined with a terse mix of language, poetry and lyric that is, in this world of "niggas with AKs", sorely hard to find.

I can't say for sure, but I bet Huey Freeman would agree.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
<http://books.nightwares.com/>