Nick Arnett wrote:
On 5/22/06, Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 06:05 PM Monday 5/22/2006, Nick Arnett wrote:
>On 5/22/06, Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Good luck in getting offerings when your congregation has assumed
>>absolute zero.
>

>They're not extropians.
>
>They're just Methodists.

Hey!  Some of my oldest friends — not to mention
family members — are Methodists.  And it is not
them of whom is usually said, "Many are cold, but few are frozen."

I thought that usually referred to the Presbyterians... but then again,
they're called the "frozen chosen" by the uncharitable.

I'd always heard it of Episcopalians.

        Julia