At 07:40 PM Sunday 5/28/2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 5/28/2006 5:36:05 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Has the  list been down recently, or did everyone else leave their
computers behind  for a long Memorial Day weekend after seeing X-Men 3?

(Personally, I  did the latter at midnight Thursday and spent most of
the subsequent time  lying down with a couple of heating pads because
everything from the top  of my neck to my waist hurts whenever I move
or breathe, but that's just  me . . . )

Did you stay for the coda, or did you wimp out with the majority of  mindless
Marveless minions who walked out when the credits started  rolling?

I _always_ stay for the credits, if for no other reason than to see if anyone I know had anything to do with the movie. (Occasionally the projectionist gets tired and cuts the credits off before they end, so I have to leave.) At this particular showing, I'm guessing 1/3 to 1/2 left at the beginning of the credits (aided no doubt by the lights coming up at that point) while some remained in their seats and others stood around shooting the breeze with the people they came with (only one group came in costume, though). Just before the credits ended, though, someone went "Shh!" loudly, so at least that one person had a clue what was coming . . .

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton

(Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)