At 03:25 PM Sunday 6/4/2006, Dan Minette wrote:

> [...]

Yea, if I were neutral, then I wouldn't be missing the electron, would I?

Dan M.

Sounds to me like you have a negative attitude.

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton

(Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)