Robert G. Seeberger wrote:
On 6/27/2006 7:15:38 AM, Gibson Jonathan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
Hello,

HI!
Nice to meet you Jonathan!

I sent this letter yesterday to the discussion group and it has yet to be posted. I, frankly, do not understand the criteria our minders use
for what passes through their gates and out to the agora.

As you can see by the headers I am addressing this to the group that it may grab a bit more attention,<G>.

 I have sent
this not just to continue the discussion I _thought_ I was
participating in, but to ask why you think this was refused {without
comment} when I find nothing offensive and it is on topic.

We have in the past been plagued by gadflies who periodically return to the list in disguise in order to perform some bit of mischief. You may be aware of such happenings, but if I may be so bold as to speak for the regulars/irregulars, we apologise for the inconvenience you have suffered.

I'm sure Dave or Nick or Julia will address the situation shortly.

Someone beat me to it.

I hadn't checked e-mail in a timely manner. It's been a little hectic this week.

I'll warn everyone, I am likely to NOT check e-mail in a timely manner through next Wednesday, the 5th. I'll try to get back on top of things after that. I don't want to bore anyone with the details, but sometimes life happens at a more hectic pace than at others. And that's what I'm dealing with right now -- very little negative, just busy, in case anyone was concerned. (Things are a lot nicer than they were a year ago, or even 4 months ago.)

        Julia