Well, if the annealoing being discussed is the same as the technique I use,
then that woild be consistent.

When working with PE (photo-etch) parts when building models, I sometimes heat
the part until it glows a bit, then allow it to cool slowly. Supposedly, this
allows the part to be more easily bent, folded, etc. The material I'm using is
either brass or nickel. Never tried with copper though (and stainless steel is
right out and unbendable at this scale)...

Damon.
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Trumpeter's Marder I auf GW 38(h)
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.