On Jul 13, 2006, at 2:11 PM, Julia Thompson wrote:

Dave Land wrote:
On Jul 12, 2006, at 8:22 PM, Robert Seeberger wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 02:48 PM Wednesday 7/12/2006, Alberto Monteiro wrote:
Gary Nunn wrote:

Ok, does anyone really care that one guy head butted another
for insulting his lineage? Definitely don't think this warrants
a BREAKING NEWS! Alert from ABCnews.com. They must be bored today :-)

Is it so hard to USAns to understand how important Football
[the real one, played with a ball and the feet] is to all the
World? It's more important, for example, than the sexual
adventures of Angelina Jolie, J-Lo or Paris Hilton.

Together?

You can probably download their honeymoon tape if you care to brave
the porn sites.

I think all of our honeymoon tapes are out there.<G>
Not mine. We didn't use tape, we used glue.

I'd make a remark about Gorilla Glue, but I'm not sure it would be appropriate. :)

From our leather-clad minion, a blush of propriety...

Dave