On 7/17/06, Gary Nunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not sure if this archive is cool or disturbing. Cool for historic
purposes, but a bit disturbing if you once posted things you may not want
potential employers to find.

>From the webpage...

About the Wayback Machine

Browse through 55 billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago.
To start surfing the Wayback, type in the web address of a site or page
where you would like to start, and press enter. Then select from the
archived dates available. The resulting pages point to other archived pages
at as close a date as possible. Keyword searching is not currently
supported.

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

One of the things that saddens me most about the current state of
Wikipedia is that we don't use the Internet Archive all that much. So
many dead links just get removed. It's heart-breaking.

~maru
on the cool side here