Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 09:01 PM Sunday 7/23/2006, David Hobby wrote:

(Must--not--argue--with--John...  No, it's no use, I
can't help but gang up on you:  Personally, I think
you ARE a long ways down a slippery slope to "every
sperm is sacred".

Then why do they, like lawyers, have on average only about a 1 in 10^12 chance of any individual one of them becoming a human being?

Ronn--

Good joke.
Sperm are only (the male) half of a human being.
What's all this probability stuff?  We're talking ABSOLUTES, here.

                                ---David

If DNA is so good, does having more chromosomes make one
more human?  Maru