Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 10:47 PM Sunday 7/30/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 09:17 PM Sunday 7/30/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 07:53 PM Saturday 7/29/2006, William T Goodall wrote:

'Brother John' is a troll and probably someone who's been here before
yanking some chains.

No, he isn't.

IAWTC.

Huh?

I Agree With That Comment.

        Julia

Oh, okay. I was wondering what you might mean by "I Am the World Trade Center" . . .

And FWIW :) the way I know that "Brother John" is not someone who has been here before and likes to yank chains is that I have known "Brother John" from elsewhere probably almost as long as I have been a member of this list . . .

I check IP information if I have a question. :) IP was different from anyone I've felt the need to check on before.

IAWTC is a fairly common "me too" sort of thing on Live Journal, especially in communities. (Sometimes something is added to that, but I've seen it as the complete contents of a comment on occasion, usually by someone weighing in with a number of other comments on the same post.)

        Julia