On Aug 17, 2006, at 1:22 PM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

"My Very Educated Mother Cece Just Served Us Nine Pumpkins Carved
'X-actly'."

I guess it's time for a mnew mnemonic.

If I hadn't heard a show on NPR today about the meeting of the IAU and the planetary mnaming conundrum, I'd have had mno idea what the heck you were
going on about.

The only thing that this mnemonic has going for it is that the use of
the mneologism 'X-actly' forces "Xena" to be in quotes, just as it should
until it gets a proper mname.

MNick has a grand-daughter mnamed "Celma" -- maybe she can be forever
immortalized in a Brin-L-originated mnemonic for the 12 planets plus
plutons.

Dave

Plutinos, anyone? Maru