My unicorns fly. Heh-heh-heh --- prepare for the Mythical Creatues Air Force bombing run!

Technically, of course, they're unipegasi.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

From: "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Religious freedom
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 07:50:47 -0700

On 8/31/06, Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I thought it had been determined that they are teal . . .

Take your fascist "determination" and get out of here!  It is a basic human
right for people to believe that the unicorns are whatever color they like.
I mean whatever color the people like, not whatever color the unicorns
like.  Although, it is important to believe that it is a basic right of
unicorns to believe they are whatever color they like, if you believe that
unicorns are endowed with rights.  At least that's what I believe.

Anyway, my unicorns can beat the stuffing out of your unicorns with one horn
tied behind their backs.  Except that they don't believe in violence, so
you'll have to take my word for it.  Unless, of course, your unicorns pose
an immediate danger to me or my unicorns, in which case, we will attack
first because evil unicorns must be eradicated before they even have a
chance of developing an evil thought, plan or technology.

Meanwhile, red unicorns to the back of the bus and prepare for
de(tele)portation, please.

Nick

--
Nick Arnett