On Sep 2, 2006, at 10:20 PM, Doug Pensinger wrote:

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:49:52 -0700, Nick Arnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/2/06, PAT MATHEWS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

TIME! Everything's been repeated - asserted, not debated - several times
over and we're getting into battling assertions now with ad hominem
trimmings.

I resent that. I believe I wrote something original about pink unicorns.

Stupid-face.

They're not pink, they're invisible. How would you know they're pink when you can't see them?

Oh, for Corns' sake, _when_ they appear to humans, which is only rarely, and then only to True Believers, they appear to be teal, due to limitations of human
vision in the infraviolet and ultrared bands, as I have explained to my
complete satisfaction in an earlier email.

They are not invisible, they are highly _selective_ in making their appearances.

They are not pink, they have monochromatic vision that makes everything
appear -- to them -- in a calming shade of pink known only to them.

They are not elephants, although some of them could certainly do to shed a
few pounds.

They do not hate you, even if you hate them and everyone who believes in them.

Dave