On 9/3/06, William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

'Faith school' - hah! Why mince words - let's call it what it is, a
murder school! And exactly typical of the filthy evil of religion.

http://tinyurl.com/fpxc7

I've been wracking my brain to figure out who it is that you remind me of.
It has been bothering me for some time now.  Your almost pathological
ability to use any hint of a shred of evidence to support your predetermined
agenda has been bothering me for some time.

I just realized that you remind me of George Bush Jr, and his belief that
anything that any Arab does wrong is connected to Al Qaeda.

--

Mauro Diotallevi
"Hey, Harry, you haven't done anything useful for a while -- you be the god