On 04/09/2006, at 8:05 PM, Dan Minette wrote:

3) A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.

Now, #4 is consistent with Tom Cruise and Scientology, but it is also consistent with you and atheism.

And number 3 is also consistent with scientology.

Will is an atheist, but that's not religion. His militant antireligionism might be considered so. But I don't think so, any more than my anti-creationist policy can be - not every activity pursued with zeal is religious, even if religious wrongheadedness is the target. He's just baiting to and beyond the point of rudeness.

Charlie