On 5 Sep 2006, at 12:56PM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

I doubt I'm the only one here who is old enough to be reminded of endless similar discussions re: HP vs. TI scientific calculators . . .

What discussion? Everyone knows HP are the only scientific calculators to get. TI were for losers!

HP-25 from 1975 to 1990
HP-15C from 1990 - current

HP-48 emulator on the iMac

RPN Maru
--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"[Microsoft’s Windows Vista] Beta 2 is a good looking operating system with a number of new features, which will be familiar to you if you’ve played with recent versions of Apple’s OS X." - Gary Krakow, Columnist, MSNBC