On 6 Sep 2006, at 12:40PM, John W Redelfs wrote:

I agree with Goodall, us religious people are "sickening poisonous evil filth." That is why we need the Atonement and forgiveness that can only come in one way. But I can see things from the atheist perspective too. Since all of us are nothing more than an accidental arrangement of atomic and subatomic particles, and such particles are of little intrinsic value any more than a fart, it would be morally acceptable for all of us to just slaughter anyone who doesn't agree with us about everything until none of us are left. Er... come to think of it, that is what we have been trying to do throughout human history. We just haven't been able to develop technology fast enough to get the job done. Kill everyone who doesn't agree with you. That's the solution to this meaningless mess. When we are all dead, we can
stop fighting.  Or course, that won't matter either.

That's very religious talk! Lots of killing and blood.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you listen to a UNIX shell, can you hear the C?