JohnR said:

So what? In the USA people need to eat less anyway. And globally, there needs to be a reduction in population that could most easily be effected by
widespread starvation.  People extol the virtues of abortion and birth
control, but doesn't starvation, disease and war control over population just as well? I fail to see the advantages of birth control and abortion. That is, I would if I did not believe that every human being on this earth is a child of the same Heavenly Father and hence truly brothers and sisters.

So you want your brothers and sisters to die in large numbers through famine, pestilence and war? Or have you just failed to write clearly enough to convey what you really mean?

Rich
VFP Nice Family!