William T Goodall wrote:

On 6 Sep 2006, at 8:33PM, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

But it requires too much thinking to conclude that - and atheists
are no smarter than fundamentalist theists, and will be satisfied
with short-range egoistical goals. Short-term egoistical goals
for theists mean "do good or God will punish you". Short-term
egoistical goals for atheists lead to mass murder.

The atheists eat less babies than the theists though due to having a rationally designed, probably vegetarian, diet.

I've met a number of meat-eating atheists.  Then again, I live in Texas....

        Julia