I have a question about making clutch defensive plays.  What does that mean?
Does it mean that a correlation can be shown between the percentage of times
he gets hitters out and the importance of the situation?  Is he much more
likely to not get a borderline grounder when the Yanks are 5 runs up or 5
runs down and the opposing team has no one on base?

>The issue is  getting a hitter out.

Is that something that can be measured?  If so, wouldn't a measurement be
better than the instinctive averaging done by even an above average fan?

Dan M.