             TOPFIVE.COM'S LITTLE FIVERS  --  SCIENCE
                http://www.littlefivers.com/science

                        September 26, 2006

          The Top 9 New Solar System Planetary Mnemonics

 9> More Vivacious Eateries Mean Juicy, Slippery, Uncooked
    Noodles.

 8> More Voracious Eating Means Junior Should Use Napkins.

 7> Mary Vehemently Extracts My Jejunum, Snipping Unique Notches.

 6> Motor Vehicles Emit Many Juicy Substances Under-Neath.

 5> Most Volcanos Erupt Mari-Juana Smoke Until Nightfall.

 4> Many Very Egregious Men Just Screwed Up mNemonics.

 3> My Valentine, Emma, Mopes Jealously. She Understands Nothing.

 2> Many Vulcans Enjoy Munching Jam Sandwiches Utterly Naked.

 and the Number 1 New Solar System Planetary Mnemonic...

 1> My Very Enticing Mom Just Solicited Uncle Nick.

              [   Copyright 2006 by Chris White    ]
              [       http://www.topfive.com       ]

Selected from 16 submissions from 5 contributors.
This week's list authors are:
Mike Davis, San Antonio, TX      -- 1, 9
Kevin Van Houten, The Colony, TX -- 2, 3, 5, 6 (Eureka!)
James Rice, North Tustin, CA     -- 4
Brandon Eldridge, St. Louis, MO  -- 7
Matthew Van Opens, Kenosha, WI   -- 8, Topic
Larry Baum, Hong Kong            -- List Moderator

[                  TOPFIVE.COM'S LITTLE FIVERS                   ]
[            "Top 10" lists on a variety of subjects             ]
[                  http://www.littlefivers.com                   ]