Charlie Bell wrote:
>Jim Sharkey wrote:
>>Further, I would note that you and everyone else here has, in any
>>number of discussions in the past, chosen to ignore some questions
>>or comments on any topic.  This may be tacitly ceding a given point,
>>or (as in my case this time) not really understanding the question,
>> but there may be other reasons of which I'm not really cognizant.
>
>Lack of interest in pursuing that line, unwillingness to split the  >thread,
>lack of time to answer all details of a thread, meaning to  >reply to it later
>but the discussion moves on, or just forgetfulness.

See?  Had I taken a little time to think, I might have come up with
those reasons.  Maybe we should number them all and then when a set
of questions comes up, just reply with a number indicating why a more
thoughtful response is not forthcoming.  :-)

>I never take it as a snub.

*Snubs Charlie, then spreads a nasty rumor about him, just like in
a bad nighttime soap opera*

Jim