Most of December...I even tried to access the account management page to see if
I somehow got bumped, but that was broken too...

--Matt

----- Original Message ----
From: Jo Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: brin-l@mccmedia.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:04:47 AM
Subject: On being back

Hey List (I see you hiding, Charlie (the married man))...

It's interesting that Robert was gone, too.  I wonder how many of us the old
server picked out for shunning.

Things have been alright, Doug.  How are you doing?  This was our grandson's
second Christmas, and the first one he was really interested in.  He has
enriched our lives beyond any expectation I might have had about
grandchildren.  Number two is due in May and our daughter is not enjoying
being pregnant again =+(.

Hope everyone has recovered from the first part of the Holidays and is ready
for the second.

Sending healing thoughts Julia's way....

Amities,

Jo Anne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]