Dan Minette wrote:

> [...]

Maybe here -- the other place I've seen this, the first person came out
as Tiptree.  (Someone else came out as Brunner, and someone wished to
have come out as Asimov -- I ought to let them know that someone
elsewhere did!  Oh, and a friend of mine who goes to Burning Man drew
Asimov, as well.)

        Julia