At 10:37 PM Sunday 5/13/2007, Julia Thompson wrote:
>Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
> > At 10:04 PM Sunday 5/13/2007, Robert G. Seeberger wrote:
> >> The kids at my daughter's pre-school were asked to describe what
> >> happens to people when they get old.
> >>

> >> ***********************************************************
> >>
> >> Some of these are pretty funny.
> >

> > I didn't get any list or any link to a list.  Was such supposed
> to be included?
> >

> > -- Ronn!  :)
>
>There was a link, at the beginning of the e-mail:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/frauenfelder/sets/72157600208546405/detail/
>
>Do you see it here?

Yes.  But for some reason for a couple of weeks now or so links have
been getting stripped out of [some] e-mails I receive, and the
problem seems to be getting worse.  I suppose I will have to contact
my ISP and they will deny that they have changed the filtering
software but sometime a few weeks from now things will suddenly start
working properly again, as has happened several times before when
frex messages from lists I have been on for a long time (and in some
cases paid real money to subscribe to) started not appearing, or I
got a notice that messages addressed to me from some list or from all
the lists hosted at a given service had suddenly started bouncing
back as undeliverable, or something like that . . . :( )

-- Ronn!  :)