On 14 May 2007, at 22:40, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> [...]

Apparently you have a Great Mind after all ;)

Although The Bionic Woman is the only official remake of those scifi
shows, Journeyman sounds a bit like Quantum Leap and Chuck a bit like
Jake 2.0 but intentionally funny. And it has Adam Baldwin from
Firefly, Angel, The Inside and Day Break which all got cancelled so
let's hope his luck has changed.

Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar plays a Bad Bionic Woman in the pilot
of The Bionic Woman and has a bionic catfight with Michelle Ryan
(Jaime Sommers) so that has to be worth comparing with the Starbuck/
Six smackdown in Battlestar.

Clips at

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=103017

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If
so, then Microsoft would have great products." - Steve Jobs