On 6/4/07, Robert Seeberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you want spoilers you can always go to Wikipedia, or spoilerfix, or
> SpoilerTV, but only the smallest of cats have slipped out of the bag.

If you haven't discovered it yet, as far as I'm concerned Heroes Wiki
(heroeswiki.com) is the definitive reference guide to the
show/universe.  It's officially unofficial, if you know what I mean
(fan run and edited, but shows creators mention it/link to it and at
this point its well entrenched as the source for encyclopedia-style
information), and has been a very handy guide since only a few
episodes in...

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/