http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20593445/

EXCERPT:
"Mr. Bush, our presence in Iraq must end. Even if it means your
resignation. Even if it means your impeachment. Even if it means a
different Republican to serve out your term. Even if it means a
Democratic Congress  and those true patriots among the Republicans
standing up and denying you another penny for Iraq, other than for the
safety and the safe conduct home of our troops.
This country cannot run the risk of what you can still do to this
country in the next 500 days.

Not while you are playing."

I was driving and listening to an Arab-American affairs radio show
this evening when the host of the show played a clip of this opinion
piece from Olbermann's show last night.

xponent

Taking It To The PUSA Maru

rob