Wait a minute - I'm a liberal and I took an executive function test a lot
like that only more complex and got a lousy 108 on it.

And how is being more responsive to a new signal a brain DEFECT?

Pat, needs to study to become an idiot savant.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

"Car title loans get you back on your feet again."