Gary Nunn wrote:

> Possible Spoilers

> Anyone watching Flash Gordon?
>
> I missed this somewhere, but why does Baylin choose to stay on Earth as
> opposed to going back to Mongo?

It's odd, but I remember that episode but I don't remember it being
explained very well...  It was largely a "I was only a hired killer, but
I hated who I was and where I was in life and you're kind of cute,
Flash" thing to me, particularly because Ming sent her ex-husband after
her to kill her when she failed at her task on Earth.

It seems the normal OCD sci-fi watchers aren't into the show because I'm
not turning up much more of a synopsis than my own poor recollection on
the usual OCD sources...

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/