Gary Nunn wrote:
> Well, the SciFi channel has done it once again.
>
> The new Highlander movie, Highlander: The Source, is sooooooooo bad that I
> can't stand the watch the rest of it.  Hideous plot, hideous acting, hideous
> special effects.
>
> I thought Highlander 2 was bad, but this one easily takes the prize.  It's
> almost worse than Tremor: The Series.
>
> This is an all new low for terrible SciFi channel programming.

IIRC, Sci-Fi didn't pay much of anything for it.  They simply saved the
last work of Highlander's big money producer (I don't recall his name,
but he died just recently) from the oblivion it probably deserved (it
was actually filmed with the hopes of making theaters and probably would
have gone straight to the DVD bargain bin if Sci-Fi hadn't spent the few
dollars it did to call it a "Sci-Fi original" and air it on a few random
Saturdays).

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/