Oh, you're out there! Ouch...

After the Cerro Grande fire up in Los Alamos some years ago, I bought
soft-sided cat carriers for my fellows and made them as attractive as
possible in hopes they'd sleep in them. I keep them on waist-high bookcases
one near each dor. That way in case we have to evacuate, packing them up
will be a lot easier.

Best of luck and may you and yours escape the fire.

Pat

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

"You never know who is swimming naked until the tide goes out." Warren
Buffett