My family mourns today the death of Chase Taylor Williamson, my
nephew, my sister Tracy's oldest child. Chase died hours after an
automobile accident in the early hours of the morning.
His death is particularly tragic in light of a similarly deadly car
accident that took his cousin Brittany from us in May of 2001 and the
fact of the holiday season upon us.
Chase is survived by his mother, Tracy Clause; Father, Allan
Williamson; Step-Father, Ritchie Clause; Brother, Kennedy; Sister,
Elliot; and grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. He is also
survived by siblings and relatives through his Father, Allan, but
sadly I know too little about them to list them properly and I
apologize for the omission.

When I started writing I thought I had a lot to say, but right now
everything feels like damage.
I'd appreciate it if those who are inclined would pray for my sister
and her family.
Otherwise I would hope that everyone spend a few closeness moments
with loved ones when you can.

rob