At 11:00 PM Wednesday 1/23/2008, Julia Thompson wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Warren Ockrassa wrote:
>
> > On Jan 23, 2008, at 7:37 PM, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
> >
> >> Okay, I got a stack dump at the above link.  Too much of an in-joke
> >> for me.  Could you explain what is so funny about the error for those
> >> of us who are obviously out-joked?
> >

> > Meta:
> >
> > <http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/the_pinkoski_files.php>
> >
> > Specific reference:
> >

> <http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/if_you_doubt_this_is_possible.php>
>
>  >

> > The joke sort of spun off from there and recurs cyclically, generally
> > when some religidiot makes an inane argument about evolution or biology.
>
>Thank you.  I never read pharyngula, but sometimes the stuff spills over
>to Respectful Insolence.  (Which I haven't read since October or so,
>unfortunately.)
>
>         Julia

I seldom read it, either.  Sometimes particular entries are
referenced on the Bad Astronomy blog, but even then I seldom go there
unless it looks really interesting.  That's almost never when it
comes to religious topics, 'cuz the impassioned writings of True
Believing Skeptics (including, more and more often :(, Phil Plait the
BA) are generally no less trying to read than the impassioned
writings of True Believing YECs and ID advocates . . . X;{

-- Ronn!  :)