----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Sharkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:33 PM
Subject: RE: CoS in the news

> Because I love you guys, I give you the CS orientation video:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJtUDcm3bBw
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfiZehbTAxU
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7W9Duq145Q
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdSqzl9QYTQ
>
> It's pretty funny stuff.

Because I love my country, I ask that you read this:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=57816&postcount=1

Right now I am angry, very angry. And to some degree I am angry with
myself for forgetting just how bad these people are.
All my life we have talked about the methods the evil people in the
world use to subjugate those with less power. And we felt more that a
bit superior because we were Americans and we didn't cotton to such
behavior.
But here we see that the evils we abhor have taken root in our own
nation and are spreading out through the world from *our* soil. It is
small wonder that the nation of Germany has set to outlaw this group.
In my opinion we should do the same.

xponent
Hard To Do Though Maru
rob